SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Cheap, basic loop pedal

What's Hot
BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
Something like a Ditto or Jamman - anyone have anything? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• minimoogminimoog Frets: 128
    I've got a JamMan Stereo listed on here. Not their most basic I'll admit.
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    Thanks but yeah looking for something a bit more basic as my first foray into looping!
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6310
    JamMan Express XT, boxed as new? Most basic. One knob.
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    How much did you want for it mate? 
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    I have a gold Ditto I could do for you if the above doesn't work out - PM me if so.
  • EvoEvo Frets: 326
    Loopers are a funny thing. In my experience, it's much easier to operate a slightly more complex looper. 

The "basic" ones usually require multiple button pushes for various lengths of time in order to access different functions, whereas the more complex ones (ditto x2, jam man stereo, rc30) start splitting the functions between different buttons therefore you're less likely to accidentally stuff up your loop. 

Also, don't underestimate the value of an easy to slam "STOP" button. Just in case everything goes tits up ;-)

I'm sure the basic ones are simple enough once you get your head around them but I always found the next step up slightly more intuitive and easier for a beginner to get their teeth into.

Long story short, consider that JamMan stereo. Think about how you'll actually operate the thing and what will work easiest for you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom