SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Quilter 101 Mini 50-100Watt Class D Amplifier Head

jaonjaon Frets: 0
edited November 2016 in Amps £
I bought this amp under a year ago and have only used it at low volume at home (never gigged). It's in excellent condition and works really great. I absolutely love the tone from this tiny, lightweight package. IMO it rivals many good valve amps as many online reviews will mention. I want to upgrade to the combo version and need to sell the 101 to fund the purchase as it's quite a bit more expensive. The 101 will even fit on a pedal board which makes it really versatile and great to keep the cable runs short. I am asking €295 (approx £250) and will include free shipping to the UK for anyone that is interested. I can provide links to an advertising website where it is currently advertised and you can view my 100% positive feedback. I am also a registered business so you can buy with confidence. Thanks for looking. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom