SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Boss PS3 and other pedals.

TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7868
edited December 2016 in FX £
Pics to follow - all boxed unless otherwise stated. P&P included. PPL Gift assumed.

Posted from UK

Boss PS3 £90 £85 - Been there, done that, did it again. Still not the sound I'm after

Following are posted from Zürich (an option here is for me to post back to the UK then forward on, if you are worried about TAX - add £7)

J rocket audio designs Josh Smith Dual Tremolo - £100

Empress Tremolo version 1 - £100 - I bought a flint to cover reverb and tremolo in one box. 

Pigtronix infinity looper + home made expansion switch (bought this lot from @handsomerik) ;;;;;. £280 - Just not using enough as my helix looper does the job in most cases and has enough DSP spare to use on most patches.

SOLD
Digitech Polara Reverb. £80 - doesn't float my boat. If no takers I will return to Amazon.
J rocket Audio designs - Animal £80 - Marshall in a box and a damn fine one. Replacing as I bought a Gurus DD (3 channel)
MXR GT OD - £40 Tube screamer on steroids?
Mesa Boogie Tone burst £80
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments