SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD various pedals

What's Hot
Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3499
edited December 2016 in FX £
Sold/gone
  • Hudson Broadcast boxed and immaculate (no velcro) £100 sold
  • Boss CE-2 Made in Japan Black label all original and comes with original box inc P&P - £149 withdrawn
  • Source Audio EQ boxed and immaculate (no velcro) £85 SOLD
  • Juan Solo Nevrosa (Wampler Plexi Drive clone). This was given to me, very kindly as a gift that Ive enjoyed immensely. I'd now like to repay the favour to someone for this Christmas holiday as I'm not using it and it needs to be as it sounds great and Juansolo pedals deserve good homes - FREE + £3.50 to cover postage costs - GONE
  • Pete Cornish P-1 boxed and mint (bought in September) inc P&P - £410 - SOLD
  • Strymon Lex mint in box in P&P - £170 - SOLD
  • Ramble FX Marble Drive v3 mint in box inc P&P - £120 - SOLD
  • RYRA Klone mint boxed inc P&P - £170 WITHDRAWN
All payments via paypal friends and family. I'll send you the link to pay on paypal.me.

Yes, I know I'm selling the CE-2 again and yes, I know I'm selling the Marvel Drive again. Playing guitar and the pedal merry go round fucking sucks hairy balls. And no, I've not given up on the RYRA, I've got another and it's STILL the dogs swingers :-)

Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments