Best guitar for rough /dodgy gigs ,drunk comes near/someone tries to nick your gear.....no problems

What's Hot
mark123mark123 Frets: 1356
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5852
    edited December 2016
    Aaaah good old Rev Peyton   he's a flat picking God. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30355
    With a shotgun you can only take out 1 person at a time, with a Telecaster I can take out whole swathes of people in 1 hit.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Sassafras said:
    With a shotgun you can only take out 1 person at a time, with a Telecaster I can take out whole swathes of people in 1 hit.
    You can get more than one in a crowd with a shottie. 
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Sassafras said:
    This is why I leave my good guitars at home and gig with a Squier Tele  these days, but does that come in sunburst as well?

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

• pmgpmg Frets: 301
    This
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74396
    Supposedly Ovation have repaired a couple of their old bowlbacks that stopped bullets - believable given that the backs are made from a high-strength composite loosely related to Kevlar, I think. Should be strong enough to use for attack as well as defence.

And if that fails you could always play it.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4959
    Sassafras said:
    Good point!  :)
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    ICBM said:
    Supposedly Ovation have repaired a couple of their old bowlbacks that stopped bullets - believable given that the backs are made from a high-strength composite loosely related to Kevlar, I think. Should be strong enough to use for attack as well as defence.

And if that fails you could always play it.

Must've been lousy guitarists to deserve getting shot at.
    Evilmags said:
    Sassafras said:
    You can get more than one in a crowd with a shottie. 

Are you speaking from experience?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7401
    I often thought of this and will go and get a cheapie only for it to be unexpectedly brilliant and highly revered so much so that I wouldn't want anything to happen to it...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>