SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS MXR Badass 78 Distortion £38.80 and Lava Tightrope Cables SOLD

preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited December 2016 in FX £
£38.80 Price includes postage and assumes PPG

Having just got something else similar, this is now for sale. In excellent condition and boxed  

LAVA Cables SOLDI also have 13 completed lava tightrope cables. Some of them don't work and that is down to my incompetence and constant board changing when I was buying every pedal that came up for sale on here. Most are working, 2 or 3 just need re-cutting and you'll be good to go. There are some short ones and some long, I ain't going to go measure them. I bought 2 lava kits and then got a few more plugs and cable to make a few more leads. I will chuck in both the cutter tools I got, the additional cable, and a spare lead with only 1 plug as the other end snapped off in the plug rendering that plug useless (don't ask me how I did it, all I know is that I shouldn't be making these again). I got the 2 kits for £90, the extra cable was about £5, and the extra lpugs were £4 each, so thats an additional £32 (gosh I spent so much money on guitar stuff). SO that's £127 worth of quality cable for £54, which will include postage and assumes PPG
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments