SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Zoom G5 Multi Effects and amp simulator - in mint/as new condition

VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4957
edited January 2017 in FX £
The Zoom G5 is an excellent bit of kit, with some brilliant effects and features, many of which are conspicuous by their absence in the rather dull looking G5n.  I bought it for home use so its immaculate, virtually new and in mint condition (as far as I can see there's not not a mark on it).  Boxed with original PSU and manual, with everything still in its original packaging.  I have three Vox Tonelabs and a conventional pedal-board already, and combined with a critical lack of space (I even have to keep one of my guitars in the living room), its just not getting used.  

Selling for only £135.

I'd ideally prefer pick-up or to meet-up in North London/Barnet/Potters Bar/Enfield. If I have to post out I'll need to check postage costs but I'll only add on the actual cost and will let buyer know and agree this before finalising everything.      

• 123 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay, and reverb  
  • 22 amp/cabinet models
  • Tube Booster (with real 12AX7 tube!) for added warmth and up to 16dB of overdrive
  • 4 backlit LCDs with contrast control  
  • Intuitive user interface
  • Ultra-fast (1.6 ms) patch change speed
  • Up to 9 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
  • 297 memory locations for storage of factory and/or user-created patches 
  • Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable 
  • Active/Passive switch   
  • Dual mono output jacks for connection to amps 
  • Dedicated stereo headphone output
  • Balanced XLR output jack with ground lift for DI connection (pre- or post-effect) to line-level devices, mixing boards, and recorders
  • Store and Swap functions make patch organization a breeze
  • Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
  • Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
  • Tuner range of 435- 445 Hz
  • Looper allows recording of up to 60 seconds of CD-quality phrase recording 
  • 41 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
  • Z-Pedal for full three-dimensional control over volume or selected effect parameters
  • Control input for external footswitch or footpedal
  • Included AC adapter 
  • 2-in/2-out USB audio interface for PC/Mac computers
  • Compatible with Zoom Edit&Share patch editor 
Zoom G5 Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator Pedal - boxed and in mint as new condition

I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4957
    Bump 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited December 2016
    Bump - & Merry Christmas - now only £130.  
  • MickMick Frets: 98
    I have one of these already. Have a Christmas bump.
    Bump - & HNY everyone
    NY bump. 
    Bump
    Bump