SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Zoom G5 multi effects pedal - £105 collected / 115 posted

geetarguy85geetarguy85 Frets: 51
edited January 2017 in FX £
Hi all,

In the past few months I've been moving towards a PC based setup and having realised I have no real need for physical amps and pedals due to only playing at home, I've decided to start selling up.

I have the excellent Zoom G5 for sale here. It is in good condition, never been gigged but has a fair bit of scratching, this is purely cosmetic though and the pedal behaves perfectly.

I shan't give you a full on sales pitch here but I recommend that you check out some YouTube videos if you are interested. It is a very capable, intuitive and great sounding pedal that I am only selling due to not using it for several months.

Asking price: £115 including UK delivery, or £105 if you're located near Gaydon/Leamington/Bromsgrove/Worcester and would like to collect/meet up.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments