SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*WITHDRAWN* Neunaber Slate + Exp

GadgetGadget Frets: 905
edited January 2017 in FX £
Neunaber Slate + Exp, boxed, near mint, with USB and data cables.

For those who don't know, the stereo in and out Slate pedal is part of the Expanse series, which means it can effectively be a Wet Reverb, Echelon Echo, Seraphim Shimmer and Chroma Chorus via the free Neunaber software. As such, I think the Slate is the best cosmetic choice, as it is less confusing when swapping between fx types.

With the Exp, you can preset four of these effects simultaneously, each with two settings choices. It is currently setup as Reverb Wet Reboot on 1, Reverb Studio Plate on 2, Shimmer Seraphim on 3 and Chorus Wet + Detune on 4.

More info... https://neunaber.net/collections/expanse-collection/products/expanse?variant=8288508929

£225 firm for the two together (won't split at the mo) PPG inc. 1st class postage (add another £5 if you want insured next day).

Only trades I'm interested in are Strymon Big Sky + cash your way, or straight swaps for Roger Linn Adrenalinn 3 or Pedaltrain Terra42 inc. hard case.

I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GadgetGadget Frets: 905
    I've withdrawn this from sale at the moment, until I've finalised my pedalboard layout over the next couple of weeks.
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom