SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - WTB: Really Cheap Multi-Fx

JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
edited January 2017 in FX £
I'm sorting out a guitar for a lad, and figured a cheap multi-fx would come in handy too. So has anybody got anything cheap going spare - sort of £40 or under preferably?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8121
    I did have a Digitech RP-300A knocking about, although I have a sneaky feeling that it may have already gone.

If I can find it, you can have it FOC.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• MossMoss Frets: 2409
    Any love for a Zoom 505?

Again FOC
    Stop crying, start buying
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8121
    Sorry, the RP-300A must have gone - can't find it. :(

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    Behringer v-amp any good to you?
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Cheers chaps - much appreciated - but I'm sorted now as, err, slightly emb., when @Moss mentioned the Zoom I remembered that I had one doing nothing already, so that will be passed on.