Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Today's Trumpy Tantrum

What's Hot

Comments

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 25494
    A judge has just intervened and stopped the deportation of the people caught up in Trump's executive order debacle.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38786660

Prepare from some serious toy-pram action from the man who thinks he's King and doesn't understand the difference between that and President.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2492
    Fretwired said:
    I've got my car insurance in a few days then my MOT in February, you've got no chance pal. 
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31586
    Not sure if I am allowed to post about this trought legal reasons, but Winnie has been assisting the White House with the Mexican Prototypes. She favours this model so far.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ewalewal Frets: 2817
    It appears I was wrong to suggest he was suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. It's worse than that.

http://usuncut.com/politics/top-psychologist-just-diagnosed-trump-mental-disorder/
  • ESchapESchap Frets: 1428
    ewal said:
    It appears I was wrong to suggest he was suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. It's worse than that.

http://usuncut.com/politics/top-psychologist-just-diagnosed-trump-mental-disorder/

Describes any teenager perfectly!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Still, at least we don't have a president who used a private email server. We were THAT CLOSE to some *really* bad shit going down. Dodged a bullet if you ask me. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6516
    Walls, eh...?

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12319
    Still, at least we don't have a president who used a private email server. We were THAT CLOSE to some *really* bad shit going down. Dodged a bullet if you ask me. 
    Nope, he is doing that too.

http://europe.newsweek.com/trump-emails-rnc-reince-priebus-white-house-server-548191?rm=eu

• Gassage said:

Wow!

There's nothing funny at all about that video 

Too many people are clearly desperate to make a name for themselves and gaining extra FB likes and YouTube thumbs ups by jumping on the Trump's a cunt bandwagon

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 10067
    Fretwired said:
    All in all 
    He's just another prick with a wall
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • at least he's honest! ...
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2518
    But remember we (the liberals) were getting it wrong. We were accused of taking him literally but not seriously and we had to rethink and take him seriously but not literally.
    Yep, that's worked out well...
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268
    FX_Munkee said:
    But remember we (the liberals) were getting it wrong. We were accused of taking him literally but not seriously and we had to rethink and take him seriously but not literally.
    Yet the liberals still treat him with complacency. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wow!

There's nothing funny at all about that video 

Too many people are clearly desperate to make a name for themselves and gaining extra FB likes and YouTube thumbs ups by jumping on the Trump's a cunt bandwagon

And it works both ways. There's hardly a lack of Trump supporters all too happy to get on the libtard meme bandwagon for the lols. Two sides each as idiotic as the other. The only difference is that one has a man in the White House and the other couldn't piss straight into a dustbin at the minute. 

• Scary to think that this executive order on refugees and immigrants is exactly the kind of thing many of the leave voters here in the UK thought they were voting for. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 12reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 32371
    Garthy said:
    FX_Munkee said:
    Yet the liberals still treat him with complacency. 
    Really? I think most of them are pretty horrified by the news every morning.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74391
    "Give him a chance" and "it's all campaign rhetoric, he'll calm down when he's in office" seems to have come a bit unstuck doesn't it… and I admit to thinking that as well, or at least being wiling to wait and see. He's certainly wasting no time in proving us wrong.

It's at this point that you start to wonder if Mike Pence could actually be any worse.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    ICBM said:
    "Give him a chance" and "it's all campaign rhetoric, he'll calm down when he's in office" seems to have come a bit unstuck doesn't it…
    Have to be honest, for months I was smugly thinking his nuttiness was just appealing to the right people, just to get his feet under the desk.  How wrong I was!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    FaceBook's in meltdown, Theresa May is the new Hitler, Corbyn wants to nuke the USA and Israel and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse have resigned as they can't get a Green Card for the USA. It's the end of the world as we know it ...

... the only good news is we're getting a rest from Brexit ... 

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom