Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Today's Trumpy Tantrum

What's Hot

Comments

• Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2492
    TimmyO said:
    re where this thread belongs, this is why we created Speakers Corner isn't it? 
    I thought so as well. We've got something like 4 years of this in Off Topic otherwise
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

Hate to say it bout I am starting to warm to Piers Morgan though.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/things-might-bit-awkward-between-221946673.html

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34307
    edited January 2017
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 25492
    Sambostar said:

Hate to say it bout I am starting to warm to Piers Morgan though.

The only way I'd ever warm to him would be if he was on fire.  Odious little prick.

octatonic said:
    That is fab !  :-)
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1362
    I haven't seen anything from Trump to convince me that he is not actually mentally ill.  I hope I'm wrong.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonic said:
    From the comments :)

"
    Now this is a story all about how
    The world got flipped-turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute

Just sit right there
    I'll tell you all about the prick with the ridiculous hair

I was to a billionaire, born and raised
    In the bankruptcy courts I spent most of my days
    Chillin' out maxin' relaxin', a fool
    And all groping some pussy outside of the school
    With a couple of guys who were wearing the hood
    I started blaming latins in your neighborhood
    I dissed this disabled guy, but nobody cared
    They said, “He’s movin on the White House, but we’re still not scared.”

I whistled for a limo and when it came near
    The license plate said "Trump" and it had gold in the mirror
    If anything I could say this ride was fine
    But I thought, "I’ve got billions"
    – "I’m elite, it’s all mine."

I pulled up to the White House at 7 or 8
    And I yelled at the driver, "Go home, migrant labor."
    I looked at my kingdom
    With the world in despair
    To sit on my throne as the Prick with the hair"

littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    octatonic said:
    As usual this is all about Pie and his bank balance .. the guy's so far up his own arse. If you want cutting edge satire go States side - in comparison Pie is just feeble. And now the Pope's compared Trump to Hitler .. oh the irony. Which organisation supported Hitler .. oh yes, the Vatican.

Four more years of this .. I can't take it. I'm going off grid.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4713
    Fretwired said:
    octatonic said:
    As usual this is all about Pie and his bank balance .. the guy's so far up his own arse. If you want cutting edge satire go States side - in comparison Pie is just feeble. And now the Pope's compared Trump to Hitler .. oh the irony. Which organisation supported Hitler .. oh yes, the Vatican.

Cheerio
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Fretwired said:
    octatonic said:

bye.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Funny in a thread called "Today's Trumpy Tantrum" a people are actually having tantrums themselves.  
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

Funny in a thread called "Today's Trumpy Tantrum" a people are actually having tantrums themselves.  

Yep, the typical approach of the liberal lefties to an issue that superficially seems to contradict everything that they think they know which is best for mankind, as shared through several online media. ;)
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5529
    trumps a cunt, surrounded by cunts and intent on treating us all like cunts
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 23145
    edited January 2017
    Fretwired said:
    It's clear Trumps tactic is going to be to undermine and delegitimise the press so that they can't hold him to account. 

How so? (Serious question not sarcasm).

By constantly attacking it. Scrape down the walls of the traditional media, be it the broadsheets to NBC to Fox News. Donald came to power vowing to kick the shit out of the establishment. Well, now he's in the Oval Office he needs the establishment because the establishment still have the power in the Senate etc. So how do you keep the anti-establishment message going whilst trying to be nice to the establishment in Washington that you need to get your shit passed through> Easy... kill the establishment press. Ramp that up. Kill TV, kill newspapers, kill print media. 

That has already caused change. You might have seen that Farage is now signed up to Fox as an analyst. What wasn't reported in such detail over here is that George Will was dumped by the same network. Will is as good a conservative journalist as you can get out in the US. Will and Trump disliked one another. 

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Several-contributors-out-at-Fox-News-including-vocal-Trump-critic-George-Will.html

Fairly easy to see that the Fox changes are a defensive mechanism. A news network choosing to drop people who are critical of a president and who then replace them with a British man who can be said to have his tongue wedged firmly up the Donald's arse... rather makes a mockery of that whole Fox 'fair and balanced' fuckwittery and it's a visible demonstration of the choice media has to take: either fall into line with the president or you will be flogged at every given opportunity. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    edited January 2017
    Funny in a thread called "Today's Trumpy Tantrum" a people are actually having tantrums themselves.  
    Not having a tantrum. Fed up with sheep following the latest Facebook meme as they virtue signal away on social media and places like this .. and all the women with their pink pussy hats and missing the real shit storm heading their way as they promote feminism.

On this forum we've had all sorts of dire warnings - Armageddon. However, Trump says he wants to make America great again. If Pie's so clever why didn't he pick up on this? He's got tickets to sell for his tour so he rants about the speech etc - oh how some of us laughed. Obama is a tough act to follow - he was a real statesman and orator. But he didn't do well as a president. Why was that? Why was he blocked at every turn? Could his colour have anything to do with it?

Obama led to Trump and Trump's biggest lie, and what started his climb to the top, was about Obama. Trump was the guy who fed the flames about Obama's nationality and fitness for president - he called Obama out about his birth certificate claiming he was British and then claimed there was something on it he didn't want the US people to see. He claimed he was a Muslim. Obama published his birth certificate which showed these statements were lies. But people believed Trump and powerful people who think a black man should never be president of the USA saw something in Trump.

There will be no third world war with Trump in power as its bad for business - watch him do a deal with Putin and China as that's what business people do. Trump appealed to white paranoia with his attacks on immigrants, Mexicans and Muslims and its scary.  An ex-girlfriend of mine is a US law professor - she does pro bono legal work in her spare time in Baltimore and 90 per cent of her clients are black. She says that with Trump's election there's a climate of fear in the black community (Baltimore has a problem with trigger happy white cops) and is seriously worried about what Trump stands for ... the issue of race never went away in the USA.

So forgive me if I don't find the lightweight comedy antics of Mr Pie even remotely amusing .. if Trump's a successful president we should worry about the America he creates. He might look like a buffoon, but it's the people behind the scenes pulling his strings you should worry about. They are all wealthy and white.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11669
    Hmmm.

Press attack Trump. Legitimate criticism.

Trump attacks press. Not legitimate criticism.

Strange.
  • octatonic said:
    I haven't said that at all Emp.
    I'm making the point that the goal now is to change the mind of the American people that voted for him.

How many of these people do you think will change their mind about him if, over the next 4 years, the press is entirely negative about him- over small things, over big things?
    They already think he is right and that the media is set against him.

I believe that Trump will fail to achieve the things he has promised- because he has promised impossible things.

Trump was proof that it is possible to lose the individual battles but win the war.
    I'm not talking about the media not reporting- I'm just saying that we should save our outrage for things that matter- climate change, abortion rights, free speech, his obvious conflicts of interest.
    These things matter. 
    Pick your battles- because if this becomes a 'broken record of lefty moaning' then the people who need to change their minds simply won't and then we run the risk of having a 2 term Trump presidency.

The goal now is not to change the mind of those people who voted for him. You won't. Some blue collar worker out in the sticks isn't going to have some road to fucking Damascus moment where he/she realises that the Donald is as much bullshit as that pant suited chick he was up against in '16. The failure was for Clinton's campaign to pay lip service to those people, to dredge up the same bunch of people who come out time after time. It was stale and it was risible. 

The paragraphs in bold are absolutely spot on. The hyperbolic whining going on before he's really done anything only gives fuel to his cretin fire. Nail the fucker for what he does, not for misspelling a fucking word in a tweet. Because, as you so rightly say, if this is how people whine now, then I'd expect mass outbreaks of suicide if the fucker wins a second term. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

• Also, has anyone asked all these feminists marches about Hillary's ties with countries where women can be killed for being raped? 
    They don't need to. Judging by twitter and Facebook yesterday that cause has been taken up by right wing men who are suddenly outraged---outraged I tell thee---that no one is speaking up for women in the middle East. 
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 23145
    edited January 2017
    scrumhalf said:
    Hmmm.

Strange.
    Press attack Trump with facts and photographic evidence (for example, the Metro stats are pretty straight down the line, pun intended). 

Trump and Spicer attack press with figures more twisted than alphabetti spaghetti and garbled abuse. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalf said:
    Hmmm.

Strange.
    And this is how he'll get away with it - people already think that his attacks on the media are equivalent to them printing criticism of him. In Donald's own words - Sad. Very sad. 

• StevepageStevepage Frets: 3166
    You would expect some one in his position to not really give a shit. Play it calm and brush it off as there are more important things to be dealing with.

He's a childish buffoon with an over inflated ego that should never have been put forward as a candidate. I struggle to understand why people can't/couldn't see that.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom