SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold. 1590a Shimmer and reverb - as yet to be named ....

What's Hot
4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3132
edited January 2017 in FX £ tFB Trader
OK so here's my alternative to the Mooer Shimverb (Which has a really sucky shimmer!). Shimmer reverb, room reverb or hall reverb in one tiny pedal. Circuitry is digital for the reverb, with analogue hardware mixer to preserve signal path. 

Sounds excellent on both electric or acoustic - capable of a short slapback reverb right up to an ambient washy cathedral type of sound. 

Shimmer has controls for mix, tone (cuts the extreme highs for more subtle shimmer), reverb length, shimmer amount. Both reverbs have mix, decay and lo/hi frequency cut so you can dial in a lively and bright or dark and moody 'verb.

This is brand new off the bench, first pedal of this kind I've sold. I will be advertising them for sale on my site/Facebook page soon, but thought I'd let a fellow Fretboarder be the first to get their hands on one. 

£125 would take this. (The production pedals will likely be more expensive, this is a "guinea pig" price!

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ijontyijonty Frets: 32
    Bump for the beautiful artwork! Definitely worth a few squid

Telecaster American Deluxe, Cornell Romany amp, without the talent to use them properly
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 8094
    Wow. Look awesome
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6462
    Phwoar !!!!!!
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • Exactly what I've been after - just need to find the funds. Depends on what I could get for my Hardwire reverb
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3132
    tFB Trader
    Bump :)
    tFB Trader
    Bump
    tFB Trader
    Sold