SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS: Original Joe Barden Tele Pickups (pre JBE) with green boxes. Very rare.......£SOLD

Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2527
edited June 2020 in Parts £
These fab pickups are from the original shop before Joe retired and the company revived by new people. The neck is a '99 and the bridge an '02. Both are the standard T model. Complete with original instructions and green labelled boxes. I've owned these from new and they have just been professionally removed from my Tele. Pretty sure I will regret selling them one day but I must not hoard stuff. Sound amazing, plenty of samples on You Tube. Have been used in conjunction with a 4-way switch.

Looking for £SOLD  via Paypal posted to you by 1st class recorded delivery (mainland UK). Very rare to find the originals for sale. These came from Chandlers at the time. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments