SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: QUALITY TELE BODY WITH HARDWARE - LISTING AMENDED

What's Hot
Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2481
edited February 2017 in Parts £

This is an excellent quality two-piece alder ‘90s Warmoth T-style body finished in translucent cherry nitro which has aged naturally. The body is supplied complete with all hardware shown in the photos.

With body and hardware provided it's a chance to put together a guitar with your preferred neck profile and pickup choice.

The body is routed for H/S/S pickup configuration with the humbucker positioned at the bridge. Strat-type neck and middle pickups are a little larger than a Tele-type neck pickup so this body was routed for Strat-type neck and middle pickups (including SD stacked-humbuckers), but it will alternatively accommodate the smaller Tele-type neck pickup.

Two pickguards will be supplied with the body as shown in the photographs: The black one has a cut-out for a Tele-size neck pickup. The cream one has cut-outs for Strat-size neck and middle pickups.

The six saddle bridge will accommodate a full size humbucking pickup. This is a quality bridge unit and not one of the flimsy Chinese cheapies often seen for sale on flea-bay. All other hardware is quality components. The control plate has a mini toggle switch to coil-tap your bridge humbucker for more traditional Tele single-coil sounds if required.

Please note that the routing for a full-size humbucker is a little longer than the width of a standard single-coil Tele bridge. A small gap would show each side if a standard bridge was fitted to this body in place of the humbucker bridge.

There is quite a lot of buckle rash on the rear of the body as shown in the photo below but it is, of course, not seen when the guitar is being played

WARMOTH BODY WITH ALL HARDWARE £185 including insured shipping to a GB address.

Payment by bank transfer or PPG.

Fender Baja neck with tuners £150 SOLD

Pair of JBE pickups £120 WITHDRAWN

Alternative pickguard supplied

The Warmoth logo

25 years of natural relicing  -  no sanders used here

Fender Baja Tele neck with tuners - SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Long shot....but does not wanting trades include pedals? I have a Thorpy Gunshot that I was going to pop up for sale soon, but if it's of any interest, I'm after a Tele neck. No worries if not, ta
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    I'll take the neck please. PM me your PayPal details
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2481
    Sorry for the delay in replying but I've been having real problems with my broadband service constantly cutting out since late last night. Not a good time for it to play up :(

First dibs on the neck went to @MtB who PM'd last night. I'm just waiting for his Paypal payment to come through. I'll keep you posted.
    edited January 2017
    Payment for the neck received from @MtB. Thanks @markslade07 and @monofin for your offers  -  just pipped by the swift-fingered @MtB

All other parts still available.
  • No probs, ta!
  • MototechMototech Frets: 104
    What are you including in "all other hardware"

Mototech said:
    What are you including in "all other hardware"

Pickguard and screws, control plate with knobs, switches and electronics, neck plate and screws, output jack and plate, strap buttons. Price includes postage.

Bridge plate with saddles for a further £10 posted if wanted without the pickups.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Bump bump first of the month :)
    A bump up for revised listing