SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Shed Supernatural Humbucker Pickup set for sale - peter green

hoveguitarguyhoveguitarguy Frets: 26
edited February 2017 in Parts £
This is spencer's at Shed pickups take on the peter green humbucker sound with the neck pickup out of phase with teh bridge.

As with all Shed pickups they are hand wound with amazing original materials and aged nickel covers - spencer is a mad pickup genius and all his pickups are stellar - i have them in all my guitars

from shed website:

"Both pickups have sand cast AlNiCo 4 magnets, specially tempered metals, butyrate bobbins, and maple spacers under the hood. The neck pickup is electrically out of phase with the bridge pickup. Both pickups come with vintage correct hookup and our own nickel covers. This set is aged as standard."

They sound absolutely stunning with clarity warmth fullness and depth + obviously the PG in between/out of phase sound sound

very special

i am going a different route with the LP they are currently in so they are now for sale - only installed once since i ordered them from spencer and original lead lengths

£200+ shipping for the pair by paypal gift or bank transfer 

you can contact me at sales at swedishinteriordesign.co.uk
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom