herculeas guitar stand measurements

can someone assist with the footprint size of these stands. i have a space in the corner of my my guitar room which is around 70cm from a piece of furniture to a wall and cant work out whether the base of the stand would fit so that i can get a guitar in there without the headstock hitting the wall. are the sides in a triangular design or is one side at 90 degrees with the other side at an angle to it. also how long are these - 3 spaced and 5 spaced ones (i assume width is the same on each of them)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2482

You don't say what type of guitar. They ideally suit acoustics but can be used for a solid body electric. However, an electric will lean back at quite an angle, thus needing more floor space. Even acoustics lean back at more of an angle than on many other types of stand. The point of a Hercules is that it folds down really compactly so are useful for gigging acoustic guitarists but as a home use stand there are better types IMO.

• will be fitting a couple of strats and a les paul

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24584
    If you have the space, fit a wall hanger - you use a lot less space up
  • i will be using wall hangers as well
    i will be using wall hangers as well
    You've got too many guitars then ;)
    On a serious note there were some really nice wooden ones at the guitar show - if I can find their card I'll let you know - it looked like the rake angle would be a lot less and they would take up less space
  • also you can add these to a herculeas
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Guitars-Gear/HERCULES-STANDS-HA205-Hercules-HC205-Expansion-Racks/B00724YM7E

will i get 4 electric guitars on the standard 3 guitar stand with one of these
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 10019
    Just measured my 5-guitar stand (Hercules). The base is 100 x 40 cm across the feet. The triangle is not an isosceles triangle - it's tilted back slightly with the front side being about 3-4cm longer. You need to have the back feet about 5cm from the wall for the headstocks to clear the wall comfortably (a bit more if you have a bass). Depending on the shape of the guitar, there's a bit of leeway in terms of how upright it sits in there.
  • cheers everyone
  • also you can add these to a herculeas
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Guitars-Gear/HERCULES-STANDS-HA205-Hercules-HC205-Expansion-Racks/B00724YM7E

will i get 4 electric guitars on the standard 3 guitar stand with one of these
    You can easily fit 4 guitars in the 3 guitar model. Maybe even five at a squeeze