Incoming NGD! Oh good lord! IT'S HERE! (Page 2)

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2409
    MattFGBI said:
    MattFGBI said:
    I'm very pleased to see this has gone to a good home. 
    Got any other awesome Fender's lying about the place?
    Loads. They are all awesome.....

Are there any of these available at decent NOS prices in the UK? I'm desperate to find the right Jazzmaster to go with my 65 RI Jaguar!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2409
    PS - amazing colour!
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8623
    Looks stunning!
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7411
    Cannot stress enough how massive the neck is - will take some getting used to with my tiny little circus-folk hands. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5852
    Hmmm........ So at the mo the neck was out of whack, and also huge like a bass ball bat, plus  the trem and bridge is naff with a terrible setup ....... Doesn't sound like a great guitar to me how much did you pay for it? 

As long as you're happy tho then it's a winner :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Hmmm........ So at the mo the neck was out of whack, and also huge like a bass ball bat, plus  the trem and bridge is naff with a terrible setup ....... Doesn't sound like a great guitar to me how much did you pay for it? 

As long as you're happy tho then it's a winner :) 
    Setup was fine. Neck alignment being off is no big deal (took 2 minutes to resolve) and considering it's been effectively in transit for 3 years, it's even less of a surprise. 

Bridge on every single Jazzmaster from £200-£10000 is a pile of gash, it is not specific to this one. 

Trem is great. 

Neck is very nice, just have become used to playing the AVRI 62 of late, which has an unusually thin neck.

paid less for an NOS than I've seen this particular colour fetch second hand. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 25002
    Cannot stress enough how massive the neck is - will take some getting used to with my tiny little circus-folk hands. 
    Sounds good!  Are we talking Custom Shop Nocaster massive?
    Philly_Q said:
    Sounds good!  Are we talking Custom Shop Nocaster massive?
    Haven't tried one, but it can't be far off. 
    So, first rehearsal with it last night, staytrem installed and setup pretty well. I love it. Pickups are crystalline, the weight of it is spot on - a lovely player. I'm also nowhere near getting over how startlingly pretty it is. 

Happy customer. 

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff193/guitarsforminnaars/41D491BE-1784-4400-A460-16E3E23DB10E.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7868
    edited March 2017
    What's the radius of the neck? The one I tried that I've shown you a few times also had a surprisingly big neck... i liked it but it's not what I expected.. bit like getting tea when you ordered coffee.. still nice just a shock at first!
    What's the radius of the neck? The one I tried that I've shown you a few times also had a surprisingly big neck... i liked it but it's not what I expected.. bit like getting tea when you ordered coffee.. still nice just a shock at first!
    7.25 - that one of yours should be a 9.5 I think. 
  • jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2161
    Love the colour
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7868
    As so is it the depth then?
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2933
    Wowzers! That pedalboard !!!
    blueskunk said:
    Wowzers! That pedalboard !!!
    Na, it's just a tiny guitar 

As so is it the depth then?
    Yep, big handful