SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/s or F/t DR Z JAZ 20/40 2X10 Combo

What's Hot
spenietelespenietele Frets: 74
edited April 2016 in Amps £
Up for grabs is my awesome Dr z jaz 20/40
Switchable 20 40 watt 6v6 amp
Great condition
Built in dr z brake lite
2x10 tone tubby speakers
Reverb ,awesome tremolo
Cover
Recent revalve
Deluxe reverb x vox, plexi
Based in Berks
£1250
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sjbwo2oazk9qzq8/dr z 3.url?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    so I'm very interested in this, but I'm concerned about the deal that you never completed for the B9 - it's mentioned in the bad traders thread, and it's mentioned in other threads of yours for sale before you came back with a different username to try trading again and just seems to be ignored.

the Jaz is a great amp that I'm interested in, but I have concerns over your handling of that sale that never got resolved, and I'm concerned that you ignored requests and came back with a different account/name to trade again with this still not resolved.

I wouldn't want to be in that position, a deal going well is great, but if a problem occured I'm concerned there would be a vanishing act and no comms as in this deal thats been documented.

Has that now been resolved and cleared up - what happened with that, I'd like a bit of confidence before looking at spending a grand with someone.

apologies for asking, but I don't think it's unreasonable.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • As far as im concerned it was posted and delivered and signed for that is the only unfortunate ive had on here but i understand your concerns but you sould look at the many other trades and sales i have done on here and the raider forum with lots of happy good sales and trades
    Atb spence
  • Mick Ralphs is using it tonight we are at Tavistock Devon then we are at Sheffield tomoz at H.R.H Festival if your any where near
  • We will be coming back down M4 corridoor sunday
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    i'm not bothered about there being a problem - things happen, I was more worried that when something goes wrong, you go missing, don't respond to threads and the come back under a different username.

having 50+ good trades is great, but how you deal with something when it goes wrong / there is a problem is what is worrying me.

not trying to make any issue - just asking openly as £1000+ is a lot of money if you're not %100 confident, that said I would like like to be confident.
  • Ok mate understood