SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Mastery Bridge £145

What's Hot
jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 799
edited July 2016 in Parts £
Hi all, got one of these for sale, only a few weeks old - I imported from the US for my Jag but felt it changed the tone a bit too much for me - lots more sustain and a brighter, more defined sound. Horses for course!! Anyway, excellent condition with box, instructions, Allen keys etc. This is the M1 spec which is for USA and vintage guitars, maybe MIM and Squier too but don't quote me! £145 inc delivery. Pics coming soon but essentially in tip-top condition and too much of a hassle to send back to America!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BoopDeWoopBoopDeWoop Frets: 101
    Ah fuck. I've just ordered a brand new one. You posted this about an hour too late for me :(
  • jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 799
    I'm sure you could email and reverse the sale @boopdewoop ?

They took over a week to ship mine so you've got time!

• nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    I'm presuming this doesn't come with the thimbles?  I've got a new build body I want to install a Mastery on but would be needing the thimbles as well unfortunately.
    I'm afraid no thimbles here @nickb_boy but you can get them from plenty of places in UK
    Bump!
  • dcgdcg Frets: 248
    Yep. Timing all wrong for me too...mine just arrived from the US, and is now installed on a Gretsch-o-caster with TV Jones for Tele pickups...
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom