Do any 'image choices' from people immediately annoy you?

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
I still get disproportionately annoyed whenever I see some bloke with his trousers half way down his arse and his pants showing. Thankfully less common these days

Blokes wearing drop crotch trousers

Blokes with haircuts that are shaved on the sides with a curly mop on top.

Yup. I'm a grumpy old man

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    axisus said:
    I still get disproportionately annoyed whenever I see some bloke with his trousers half way down his arse and his pants showing. Thankfully less common these days

Blokes wearing drop crotch trousers

Yup. I'm a grumpy old man

I don't think annoyed is how I feel, but I do find those two trouser choices a bit, well - pants!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • You forgot to mention shoes without socks as pictured.
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    There are quite a few trousers round the knees where I live. It doesn't annoy me as much as it makes me wonder why people are allowed out if they can't pull their trousers up.

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• thermionicthermionic Frets: 9745
    edited August 2016
    That's a cool haircut actually.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6927
    The haircut doesn't bother me but the trousers half way down your arse business does. It's sluvenly and I can't understand why anyone would go for that look. I'm also a grumpy but not so old man.
    Previously known as stevebrum
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29052
    My only objection to the trouser thing is that it looks uncomfortable. Not really my problem though so I can usually get overmyself mere moments after noticing.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • chrispy108chrispy108 Frets: 2336
    Bit weird to be so concerned about another man's trousers IMO.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4366
    And I thought you liked looking at bums!?

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• That's a cool haircut actually.

+1

Personally I think there is something really sad about those guys that get tattoos everywhere and hit the gym everyday, just because girls like it. Or those people going out of their way to achieve the bad boy look with loads of tattoos, when they dont have the personality to match. Great if you're a biker or something but not if the rest of your wardrobe is from Next and you still live with your mum.  

Also those jeans that are skin tight right down to the ankles. Only young and thin people suit that look in my opinion. If you are over 40 or a massive bodybuilder, or have a beer belly, please do not wear them, you look like a plonker.
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7965
    edited August 2016
    Men without beards. Could they be children, butch ladies, or are they just men who can't grow beards? I'm usually too immediately annoyed to find out
    11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sandals with socks.

MAMILs annoy the hell out of me too: Spend £500 on new skintight aerodynamic kit because it weighs 50g less than old stuff, but not bothered by the 3kg in beer belly affecting their power:weight ratio. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • randellarandella Frets: 4380
     I bet you lot are fun at parties!

*puts on skinnies, socks, sandals, Lycra cycling jersey, shaves side of head and strolls down to tattoo parlour*

;)
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    Men without beards. Could they be children, butch ladies, or are they just men who can't grow beards? I'm usually too immediately annoyed to find out
    Only a few groups of men should have beards
    1. Salty old sea dog sailors
    2. Father Christmas and his impersonators 
    3. Gandalf/wizards 

The rest are just people pretending they look cool, hip and trendy when they don't, they just look shifty. Never seen a "cool" beard while I've been on this planet. 

Gary Glitter had a beard, case closed your honour. 
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    I wouldn't say that these things annoy me, but I just look at some people's choices and think they made a bad decision when it comes to clothes or hair.  They probably look at me and think the same thing but IDGAF.
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7965
    edited August 2016
    3. Gandalf/wizards 

The rest are just people pretending they look cool, hip and trendy when they don't, they just look shifty. Never seen a "cool" beard while I've been on this planet. 

Everyone looks better with a beard. Thereare even knitted beards available so people who can't grow them don't get mocked as much.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    edited August 2016
    3. Gandalf/wizards 

Everyone looks better with a beard. Thereare even knitted beards available so people who can't grow them don't get mocked as much.

https://i.imgur.com/WocWilr.jpg
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

• Men without beards. Could they be children, butch ladies, or are they just men who can't grow beards? I'm usually too immediately annoyed to find out
    3. Gandalf/wizards 

https://i.imgur.com/WocWilr.jpg
    And without the beard he's just another pasty white guy with no conversation starting facial features.
  • He has a suspicious moustache gap, keep an eye on him.
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12487
    Men with manicured eyebrows a la Christiano Ronaldo. Yukk.
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24865
    Pretty much my entire image pisses me off....