SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Carl Martin, Moogerfooger and EHX

What's Hot
meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10343
edited October 2016 in FX £
All come with free velcro 

SOLD Boss PS-3 -£85 posted SOLD
comes with box, good condition for age. A few little scratches but nothing major

Moogerfooger mf103 12 stage phaser £120 posted

Its £120 because switching the pedal into 6 stage mode is temperamental. 12 stage is solid (and beter sounding)
Everything else on the pedal is solid as a rock.

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/meltedbuzzbox/IMG_20160903_143207_zpswwscuvjw.jpg

Small stone EHX - with box
I've used this twice, its awesome but I now have a H9 
Looking for £35 posted

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/meltedbuzzbox/IMG_20160903_143239_zpsjzu5h17m.jpg

Carl Martin octa switch 2 - £110 posted
Awesome switching system. Solid as a rock apart from the inbuilt buffer doesn't seem to work right, priced to reflect buffer issue.

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/meltedbuzzbox/IMG_20160903_142755_zpsfuiqtqlt.jpg

SOLD Malekko lo-fi analogue delay - £85 with box and posted SOLD

Awesome thing. Great dark gritty delay with an excellent modulation section. Even has a TB switch

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bump of shame
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • I'm trying very hard to be good. I haven't tried the phaser it's the only one left to try. It's a mighty fine price. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Get on up
  • PS-3 Pending sale

open to trades or offers on the other stuff
  • forgotten bump
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6318
    pm'd
  • variplexivariplexi Frets: 125
    PM sent
  • pm messages replied to Boss and Malekko sold