Manchester Guitar Show 16th Oct

What's Hot
Is anyone else going to this on Sunday, or have you been previously. It's the one that's at the George Carnall leisure centre.

Its a fairly new show (2nd or 3rd year I think) and I haven't been before even though it is local to me.

I wondered what it was like last year, what the parking is like etc. Its close to the Trafford Centre so at least it should be fairly easy to keep the significant other occupied for a couple of hours whilst I look at guitars!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 15380
    tFB Trader
    http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/86379/manchester-guitar-show-16th-oct#latest

started here but slipped a bit to page 3 now Jason

Free parking on site - By Jct 9 of the M60 - 1 min of the M60 so easy to get there

Not the largest show regarding exhibitors but should be interesting - I'm there with a few deals on accessories and goodies - might need you to get me a Latte - + my birthday as well that day
  • Cheers Mark, thanks for the link to the other thread - somehow I had completely missed that! Glad there's some parking - there used to be a show at Haslingden but the carpark was tiny and trying to get a space there or in the streets around was a nightmare. So, I will see you there - and yes, I will get you a Latte!
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 15380
    tFB Trader
    Cheers Mark, thanks for the link to the other thread - somehow I had completely missed that! Glad there's some parking - there used to be a show at Haslingden but the carpark was tiny and trying to get a space there or in the streets around was a nightmare. So, I will see you there - and yes, I will get you a Latte!
    2 sugars
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom