SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Line 6 M5

What's Hot
jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 799
edited October 2016 in FX £
Keep buying them. Keep not using them. Final time I promise. It's in good nick, no issues, comes boxed with power supply etc. £70ppg posted to your door. Pic up later today as laptop doesn't seem to be working...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PM...
  • Dont sell it mate, they really are worth keeping around. So many lovely sounds
  • Dont sell it mate, they really are worth keeping around. So many lovely sounds
    That's what I keep telling myself. It then it sits there for a month or two unused. I think the kicker is that is doesn't quite work with my power supply - needs at least 300ma to work consistently so mine keeps resetting when it doesn't get enough juice. Of course it comes with its own PS and will work fine with the heftier power supplies for digital pedals but it'd be a hassle to fully integrate it with my rig at this point!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I was gonna ditch mine but started using the autoswell, smart harmony, bass octaver and other cool sounds. I also ab'ed the usual mods, trem, phase and chorus with analog pedals and honestly liked the m5 sounds more. I set the presets up nicely and after have it working great. I would ebay the power supply issue.
  • Still available?
  • In two minds @moogie72 will confirm later today!!