SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Boss Katana 100 £185 posted

What's Hot
John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
edited November 2016 in Amps £
boxed, as new, bought on a whim, and I don't really need it,  sounds pretty good, and certainly loud enough to gig with. £185 posted.   SOLD

****edit. Just tried my helix through this and it sounds great, so I'm thinking powered cab and backup amp all in one, so withdrawn until I give it a try at rehearsal******
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'd be interested to know how Helix copes using this as a powered cab. Are you going into the FX return on the katana and just using amp models with no cabs on the Helix?
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Currently I've used it in to the fx return but used full amp and cab models
  • Sorry to to ask but just confirming this is the combo and not the head? Cheers.
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    edited November 2016
    Yes, the combo, and feel free to call dibs for if (when) I change my mind ;)
  • Ha ha, really want to have a bash on one of these but I want the head to run through my 2x12 Zilla cab. Typical of my luck. GLWS.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • cbilly22cbilly22 Frets: 361
    edited November 2016
    @John_A I'll call dibs if I may. Just PM me if you decide it's not a keeper. Cheers.