This doesn't seem too bad a deal - & will consider offers

What's Hot
VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4959
edited December 2016 in Guitar
PRS Cu24 2006, Marshall AVT100 head plus 4x12 cab - guy will accept reasonable offers so I think you might even get it for £1,300, maybe even a tad less  Just thought I'd flag in case anyone interested.  

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRS-custom-24-guitar-with-Marshall-amp-and-foot-switch-/192034417684?hash=item2cb624ac14:g:5woAAOSwHMJYNEVq
I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12882
    Seems a decent enough deal. The AVT head and cab isn't bad actually, although AVTs generally get a bad rep. A guy I knew in a gigging rock band used one for years and got some really decent tones out of it.

I'm intrigued by the "faulty but working" cables though.  :)
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74396
    It's not an AVT, it's the far superior VS100R.

It's not worth any more though - possibly even slightly less. No idea why as it's a better amp in every way.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4959
    boogieman said:
    Seems a decent enough deal. The AVT head and cab isn't bad actually, although AVTs generally get a bad rep. A guy I knew in a gigging rock band used one for years and got some really decent tones out of it.

I wonder if he means guitar leads? But you're right - needs clarifying.
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12882
    Voxman said:
    boogieman said:

I wonder if he means guitar leads? But you're right - needs clarifying.
    I was being flippant.  ;) I suspect they're probably just a bit crackly. 
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6813
    I clicked on that link and it started telling me my phone was infected, just like Photobucket does. Was it just me who got that?
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4959
    Link seems fine to me