SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fredric Effects Zombie Klone- handmade Klon Centaur clones - NOS special offer

What's Hot
timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1316
edited December 2016 in FX £ tFB Trader
Well-regarded hand-wired Klon Centaur clones in MXR-sized enclosures. Professionally powder coated and screen printed. I've a couple in surfy blue-green. One has the little Zombie Centaur guy print, and one doesn't. There may be the odd light scuff as they've been at the back of the cupboard for a while.

As far as I'm aware, these are some the last horizontal layout Zombie Klones. The Fredric Effects office has been thoroughly tidied and I don't think there are any more of these hiding! 

£90 £85 each including UK shipping. (RRP on the new Zombie Klones is £125 + p&p)
The one with the print has SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• If you ever 'find' a NOS Golden Eagle or KoK, I want one! I already have the ZK and its permanently stuck to my board
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1316
    tFB Trader
    Not NOS, because there were never those pedals in shapes/orientations other than the current production models, but there are bound to be slight seconds of either. I'll be sure to put some up from time to time, or drop me Aline and I'll have a look in the office :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Nice one sir, will drop you a message probably after Xmas, 2 are certainly better than 1! 
    tFB Trader
    Bump! ONE LEFT!
    tFB Trader
    Bump and price drop!
    tFB Trader
    kerrrr-bump