SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD (Pending Payment): 42nd Street Guitars Telecaster body, fully loaded, £250

What's Hot
richhrichh Frets: 460
edited December 2016 in Parts £
Light relic, 42nd Street Guitars Telecaster body, fully loaded, £250 cash price.  A really nice body, but I have multiple other telecasters of different types, so have not played this much.

Bought here a while back, and stuck on a Tele neck (bought from somebody else here).  Offering as I got it, without the neck, but happy to discuss selling bits or the whole lot.  Price is body, fully loaded, without a neck.

The original thread is here from @mfin ;; : http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/70938/

If you have any questions, or if you'd like current photos, please let me know, though no change from when I bought it, apart from adding a different neck.

Sonically, the JD pickup setup gives 5 different sounds, and that is without touching the volume or tone controls.

Price is cash on collection from Oxford.  Happy to courier this though, that should not be a problem.

Sale preferred, but you can try me with any trade offer, go on surprise me - the worst I can say is no!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• phase3phase3 Frets: 41
    PM'd
  • richhrichh Frets: 460
    Hi Gerry, I've replied to your PM about the neck.  Currently fitted with a Squier Tele neck that I got from @Dominic on this very forum... 
  • koss59koss59 Frets: 888
    Any idea of the weight fully loaded?
    Facebook.com/nashvillesounduk/
    Sorry, I'm not sure of the weight and am at work right now.  I've had a couple of guys say they want to go ahead with the body fully loaded, so waiting to see if they go ahead now, will give the first guy to contact me first shout.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Okay, a number of people have said they want this, so now looks like this is sold (pending payment).  If that changes, I will edit the post accordingly.  Thanks for all the interest.  I've got a load more bits 'n' pieces I need to get round to listing though, so watch this space!