SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Neunaber and EXP combo!

What's Hot
GulliverGulliver Frets: 863
edited January 2017 in FX £
Neunaber Chroma Chorus and EXP controller. (Currently set up with a Shimmer, a delay, chorus and tremolo in each block)

Cracking pedal, but it's just not my cup of tea.  Sounds awesome, but a bit too space-age for my tastes!

Both pedals are boxed, both pedals are in good condition, both pedals come with free velcro - gives you 12% more tone*

£200 + £5 postage

Only trades I'd be interested in is a Strymon Flint or an Xotic SP Compressor

Pics to follow.

*tone boost not guaranteed

5/1 Edited for additional trades

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GulliverGulliver Frets: 863
    Pic below

Sold.
  • Out of curiosity, how is the tremolo? I've got a Stereo Wet and EXP, but we recently had a baby so all fun has been postponed. 
    Out of curiosity, how is the tremolo? I've got a Stereo Wet and EXP, but we recently had a baby so all fun has been postponed. 
    The tremolo is OK - to me it sounds like there's a hint of chorus on it all the time, which is different - not unpleasant but different.  Also the speed control is a little imprecise, so dialling in the sound you want takes a little longer than a traditional tremolo pedal.  That said, the EXP saving presets is helpful with that.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks. Pretty keen to check it out. I have a decent 'normal' trem so was looking for something a little different. 

Hopefully I'll be able to have a quick play in between puke, whinging and shitty nappies!