SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anyone got Japanese humbucker mounting screws?

What's Hot
photekphotek Frets: 1507
You know the ones, slightly wider than the usual Gibbo ones.

Failing that does anyone know the spec that I need to buy?

Many thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Van_HaydenVan_Hayden Frets: 439
    M3 usually, some are M2.5mm. Axesrus do them I think. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • photekphotek Frets: 1507
    M3 usually, some are M2.5mm. Axesrus do them I think. 
    Perfect, thanks very much. I will buy a couple of sets of each and go from there. I have got them fitted thanks to @Rox suggestion of using some electrical tape to beef up the thread but they keep falling out haha.

Just bupping this again on the off chance. Got some M3 ones from axerus and they are too wide and too short, story of my modding life, nothing fooking fits with anything, doesnt matter if it's cars or house stuff you can guarantee I will have the wrong bits arghhhhhh!

I need long M2.5 by the look of it.

Cheers.
  • AlegreeAlegree Frets: 670
    tFB Trader
    I have M2.5 humbucker mounting screws. I call them US size as they fit all my US baseplates.
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
    Alegree said:
    I have M2.5 humbucker mounting screws. I call them US size as they fit all my US baseplates.
    It looks like the ones I need are between M3 and M2.5. The ones I tried originally were from Duncan Antiquities and were slightly too small. I am guessing those ones were M2.5?

I have managed to bodge the pickups in again by bending the excess metal around the hole in the leg back into the hole. Let's see how long they last this time.

Thanks mate.