SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Allparts SMO-FAT maple Strat neck

What's Hot
Or similar. Must be all maple and must be BIG. I can't even find any new ones in stock so if anyone knows of somewhere please point me in the right direction.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ElwoodElwood Frets: 460
    @rexter might be able to help
  • rexterrexter Frets: 383
    tFB Trader
    Sorry - only got rosewood tele & JM necks at the moment and only rosewood Strat necks due in.

I have a SMNF-FAT but it's on a guitar at the moment. Was thinking about parting the guitar but would rather sell other things first as it plays very nicely.

I see that the SMO-FAT is out of stack at allparts.com which normally means a more lengthy wait before they are made, shipped to USA warehouse and then shipped to UK dealers if they have them on order.

When it's back in stock in the USA the wait shouldn't be so long. I could order you one in? Quite a lot of other Allparts dealers on here who could also help you out with that, I'm sure.
    Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk
  • Thanks for this info @rexter ;. I thought something funny must be going on with supply. I'm not in any hurry so won't put an order in now - and I'm tempted by the 10/56 Musikraft neck in any case. Cheers again.
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 897
    Thanks for this info @rexter ;. I thought something funny must be going on with supply. I'm not in any hurry so won't put an order in now - and I'm tempted by the 10/56 Musikraft neck in any case. Cheers again.
    What sort of profile is the 10/56? 10 meaning the radius?
  • @Zoolooter The CS 10/56 is so-called because it is based on an Oct 1956 Strat neck. Soft chunky V which i think goes from about .88 at 1st fret to an inch at the 12th. I had a 10/56 on a CS which I had to sell due to abject poverty. It remains my favourite guitar of all time and I am completely gutted that I had to sell. Oh well.
  • @lovestrat74 All I'm getting is an error message for that page. Is It yours? PM me deets!
  • There was a thread on Parts £ today with a chap parting out his mjt Strat and it had a chunky neck but can't see the thread anymore
    .??
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6813
    There was a thread on Parts £ today with a chap parting out his mjt Strat and it had a chunky neck but can't see the thread anymore
    .??
    The neck had a Fender logo on it so I guess it fell foul of some rule...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom