SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Roland Cube 60 COSM Guitar Amplifier

NeilMcGNeilMcG Frets: 62
edited February 2018 in Amps £
These are very well regarded compact amplifiers with a good Roland clean channel and a modelling channel with various emulations. A lot of people think these are better than any of the later XL models. (have a look on the USA TDPRI forum for many posts re. these amps)

The blurb says:
  • Powerful 60-watt output, compact 12" speaker design
  • 9 COSM guitar amp models, including JC, British Combo, and R-Fire
  • New Dyna Amp feature enables smooth and expressive tone transitions based on picking dynamics
  • 6 classic built-in effects, including Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, and independent Delay/Reverb
  • Recording/Phones output, Line out, Tuner out, and Ext Speaker out
  • Channel switching, delay/reverb, and effect on/off control via optional footswitch

It is very compact and loud, a great solution for small gigs or as a backup to a tube amp. Everything is working as it should.

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/tNtghMWbZVQZivAb2

Info online at Roland here: https://www.roland.com/uk/products/cube-60/

Looking for £90 collected (Cambridge) or will post, should be sub-£20. (no trades thanks)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3411
    I'd like to add that I think they are better-sounding than the later XL models.

I owned one of these for years and gigged it when venues had restricted loading or parking and I couldn't take my full rig. In fact, it's still being used by the guitarist in my band.

Good price, too, and no affiliation to seller!
  • Bump! And drop to £80.
  • I may be wrong but I seem to remember the Roland Cube being the amp of choice for the wonderful Seasick Steve on the Tweed setting. I'm sure I've seen him using them on Jools etc
    I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
  • Bump! On ebay now too - groan.
  • Bump!
  • Sold via evilbay. Cleared a fraction more than I would have got on here.