What's Hot
Any experience? Hard to keep track who’s ok in the vintage world
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    $$$$$ when I last looked....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1813
    Yeah great. Not all overpriced guitars in there. Some reasonable priced ones too. Always nice to pop in :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • Great place and no high pressure sales. Picked up a lovely vintage 81 Tokai es100j in there once for £1100 which I thought was very fair.
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7744
    I was in there last week. Prices vary between ok and quite overpriced, but some good stuff to look at. Had a few 60’s Gretsches, but not desirable models. 
  • markblackmarkblack Frets: 1590
    Nice place. Nice guys. My es 125 came from there. No preassure, no dearer than anyone else for that.
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6090
    tFB Trader
    Ive bought 2 vintage guitars from them, they are also a stockist for us........  I have nothing but great things to say about Nigel and his team!!
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6595
    Does Andy still manage the place? 
  • I called in to look at a couple of things they had. I found them to be friendly enough, which is not always the case in some UK guitar shops.
  • KDSKDS Frets: 220
    Great service, great guys, let me try quite a few guitars even though I made it clear I wasn’t in the market for anything, I nearly bought the cunetto tele I tried. 
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5239
    same as above for me too, very friendly, knowledgable and genuinely interested was the impression I got
  • I got my 82 les paul there over 15 years ago. Still my no1. In fact it's my only one lol
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/