SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - Partscaster Telecaster USA Body PRICE DROP £500

What's Hot
BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
edited October 2019 in Guitars £
Selling my Tele 'bitsa' but its lots of good bits!

Took this in a trade off @munckee and spent more on it since but need something different as I already have a Tele'.

The body is a USA Fender Highway 1 body with relic'd nitro finish, cant remember the weight off hand but i'll drop it on the scales tonight.

The neck is a 7.25” radius All Parts maple with rosewood board and narrow/tall frets and nitro finish. 41mm at the nut, 52mm wide and 24mm deep at the 12th.

Tuners and bridge are Wilkinson (again not 100%) and the scratch plate I had made and lovingly relic'd for the guitar.

The bridge pickup is a Fender Esquire and the neck is a Seymour Duncan '59 all controlled by a harness from James' Home of Tone.

weighs just shy of 8lb (3.6kg)

Looking for £500 or trades, I've got the Fender boxes ticked so hankering for something with humbuckers or P90s. Would love a Les Paul Jr if there's one out there. 

Collection from Southampton or we can talk post costs.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments