SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Fender Stratocaster Player Series w/ Bare Knuckle VHII - £350!

What's Hot
Alfi27Alfi27 Frets: 52
edited October 2019 in Guitars £
Selling a mint Fender Player Stratocaster, as I struggle to get on with guitars that are not in the Gibson-camp... It has been upgraded quite a lot, with a Bare Knuckle VHII in the bridge position and top notch electronics. I have wired it up so the singlecoils see 250k and the humbucker sees 500k, and there is also autosplit in position 2 which in my opinion sounds as good as position 2 on a SSS Strat. It has also been upgraded with Gotoh oversized strap locks, which I vastly prefer to strap locks. Just a magnificent sounding, looking and playing guitar that will beat most other guitars in this price range. Love the satin neck, this should be standard on all new guitars. But what I love even more is the VHII, which is just instant Van Halen! 

It has been priced low because what you see is what you get (apart from the tremolo arm, which is included). I don't have the original pickguard, back cover or bridge single coil, and unfortunately there is no gig bag included. So local pickup only I'm afraid. No trades are of interest at this time.

Priced to a silly £350, and it can be picked up in the Liverpool City Center.

https://soundcloud.com/alfi27/fender-player-strat-demo

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Awesome guitars. Still hyped about mine I bought a few months back. In no way inferior to my previous American standard.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Alfi27Alfi27 Frets: 52
    edited September 2019
    Limited offer: £350!! Bare Knuckle pickup alone is £129 new, and electronics around £30 + the job of wiring it all up. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeelHeel Frets: 271
    Now that is a bargain. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Heel said:
    Now that is a bargain. 
    This ^^
  • Alfi27Alfi27 Frets: 52
    edited October 2019
    No longer for sale.