SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson Les Paul Standard 1987 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

What's Hot
Ben_McCarthyBen_McCarthy Frets: 120
edited October 2019 in Guitars £
Hi all,

I’m really going to miss this one...

Here we we have a 1987 Les Paul with the original Tim Shaw PAF’s. At some point in its life the top was refinished, I didn’t actually know this when I bought it from Charlie Chandlers 10 years ago. It’s finished to a very high quality. The guitar started life in Wine Red and it’s now a lovely burst as can be seen in the pictures. 

Its been played. A lot. There’s plenty of life left in the frets and everything works as it should. It sounds wonderful, I’m sure I’ll regret selling it but GAS.

It comes with a non original Gibson Hard Case. Any questions please ask.

I haven’t got accurate scales but it weighs around 9 pounds judging against others I have owned. It’s got a comfortable 60’s neck profile. I myself prefer fatter necks but this is a nice one, not too thin.

Please see the link below for pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/8QPB5WG

Im based in Epsom in Surrey but work in Central London. I’d much rather meet up so you can try it before buying but I can ship if needed or deliver locally. 

Thanks for looking

Ben
1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments