SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED - SOLD- Patrick Eggle Drop Top 96 Custom(Traded Subject) - Ormsby Hype GTR 6 Run 6 Beto Blue

What's Hot
TheGASManTheGASMan Frets: 439
edited November 2019 in Guitars £
Hi All
I have realised somewhat belatedly that I have become very unbalanced stop tail vs floating so I am going to release a couple of stop tails into the wild and hope to capture a couple of trem equipped guitars
1. Patrick James Eggle Drop Top 96 in Aqua Blue - Custom specced by myself
     Little bit of light pick marking that should show in last photos - only visible when you tilt to catch light
Top - AAAAA Quilt Maple in Aqua Blue Finish
Neck - Flame maple stained to match body
Headstock - Maple, stained to match body
Fingerboard - Maple
Pickups - Mojo - hot 80s wind - Coil Tap
Hardware - Gotoh with KTS Titanium saddles
Body - light swamp ash
Weight - 6lb 13oz

Looking for £2750 - can post or you can pick up from North Kent
trades - prs custom 24 term - John petrucci majesty _ Suhr Modern Custom

2. Ormsby Hype GTR 6 from Run 6

Colour / Finish: Beto BlueTechnology: Solid BodyBody Shape: MultiscaleStrings: 6 stringNeck construction: Set in neckFrets: 24Scale Length: 25,5" - 27,5" MultiscaleBody Material: Swamp AshTop: Flamed MapleNeck: 3-piece MapleNeck Profile: Balanced "D"Fretboard: EbonyFretboard Inlays: Offset dot inlaysPickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)Neck Pickup: Ormsby Custom Shop desinged HumbuckerBridge Pickup: Ormsby Custom Shop designed HumbuckerPickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggleControls: 1x volume, 1x toneBridge / Tremolo: Hipshot Hardtail Ormsby DesignHardware: Satin BlackStrings thickness ex factory: .009 - .042Including: HardcaseCountry of Origin: South KoreaThis guitar is in mint condition -

£850 firm - free postage or collection

pics

Thanks for looking
Andrew

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• 0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bloody hell that eggle...im in exactly the sane boat but the other way. All trems no hardtail... And no money dagnabbit
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Possible trades added for Eggle 
  • Pming as we speak... 
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28397
    Two fabulous guitars! I'm not after a guitar but if I was either of those would be most desirable. 
  • Loving the Eggle 
  • Loving the Eggle 
    Thanks - I love it too, picked the top myself so a reluctant sale but need trems and something has to give way
  • TheGASMan said:
    Loving the Eggle 
    Thanks - I love it too, picked the top myself so a reluctant sale but need trems and something has to give way
    You could always fit a Stetsbar to the Eggle? I’m lusting after the Ormsby but the wife is having a new kitchen done at the moment which has my Gas Fund don’t suppose you’d trade for some Ikea Varde ?
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 4081
    I wish Eggle did a 24 fret one of these.
  • Not sure I could be pretending to be randy Rhoads on a piece of IKEA furniture LoL - taking a look at the Stetsbar
    I call Patrick to see if he could convert but he felt it could destabilise the guitar too much
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prlgmnr said:
    I wish Eggle did a 24 fret one of these.
    I asked Patrick about that when I had this one built and he said he would do it but would cost more as would be a one off and need different templates etc.

• andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2295
    I've got a hardtail PJE drop top with maple board. Stunning instruments.

• Bump - Still up for grabs - Most equal value trem guitars considered as trade
  • Weekend bump - almost agreed a trade for the Eggle so if anyone was thinking about it get in touch
  • Eggle traded subject to physical hand over - Ormsby still available
  • Eggle 99% Gone now - just the Ormsby - Mint as new for £850 which I think is pretty fair

• Ormsby SOLD on EvilBay