SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Mattos Rat Rod Deluxe - killer Cabronita

What's Hot
cm01cm01 Frets: 548
edited December 2019 in Guitars £
I’ve held off selling this for ages because it’s honestly the best Tele style guitar I’ve played.

The original FS listing below from a few years ago says it better than I could - I’ve added a TV Jones Powertron at the neck and a three way switch (all done professionally).  I’m not a Fender style player but I’ve held onto this for the past 4 years because it’s so good, but it’s simply not getting played which is a waste.  It’s picked up a few marks and dings over the last few years and the finish has worn away where your forearm rests. Comes with pretty much new SKB case.

I’m in Australia but will include shipping in the asking price - I’ve done tons of trades on here and I’m sure @Photek as a previous owner of this guitar will vouch for how good it is.

Looking for £900 shipped to the UK 
Now SOLD 

Original FS thread here - I’ll get some decent pics up asap: 

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/50073/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Got any up to date pictures mate? 
  • cm01cm01 Frets: 548
    Will get some up in the next couple of hours 
  • photekphotek Frets: 1507
    Outstanding guitar this one, just a straight sale or would trades / PX be of use, I might have something interesting for you ;)
    photek said:
    Outstanding guitar this one, just a straight sale or would trades / PX be of use, I might have something interesting for you ;)
    Ideally after the cash but always interested in a trade - drop me a message ... I’m still loving the precision kit SG, toying with the idea of refinishing it 
    edited November 2019
    A quick pic ... more to follow

Some more pics here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/riZZ7SW
  • So you added a neck pup then?
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3222
    So you added a neck pup then?
    Thats what it says in the ad!...
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• paulnb57 said:
    So you added a neck pup then?
    Thats what it says in the ad!...
    Oops! More coffee!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Little bump for this ... amazing guitar and sounds great but I’m dropping from 6 to 3 guitars - also selling a couple of other great guitars - a Tokai R8 which has been around the block and a Precision Kits SG that has a huge neck and is also superb