SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 2010 Gibson CS Les Paul Custom Figured Top Cherry Sunburst Real Ebony Fretboard £1795

What's Hot
hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1462
edited November 2019 in Guitars £
Beautiful Gibson CS Les Paul Custom from 2010 with a lovely figured top in cherry sunburst. Very good weight too for a Custom at 9.5lbs. Sustains for days compared to my R9! Neck is bigger than an R0 neck but a bit smaller than my R9 neck so nice and comfortable. Real ebony fretboard - not the resin ebony substitute (Richlite) as used from 2012. In absolutely superb as new condition except for the back where there are some light marks/bit of light to moderate buckle rash). This may polish out if you have the right polish and have the time to do it.

Includes OHSC, COA, hang tags etc.

£1795 Firm Cash/PPG

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1462

1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Wow an LOL already!? That was record time. Haha.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2336

Very nice. I may even prefer this to black.
  • andrewawardandrewaward Frets: 1158
    edited November 2019
    Not sure why the lol, it looks an amazing guitar at a great price. GLWTS
    Not sure why, it looks an amazing guitar at a great price. GLWTS
    Thanks. Yes I’m not sure either. Could be the bedroom dealer who got upset with me this week when I wouldn’t sell it to him. Haha
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ac30manac30man Frets: 478
    Or someone who is selling a Richlite rubbish neck LP Custom that you said was stunning?  I Lol’d that remark in your description. Your guitar looks wonderful and is a bargain. Real ebony too.  I have had 2 richlite fretboards on a silver burst custom and this one. Both have been beautiful, stable and smooth. I also had ebony years ago and have no preference for either. GLWTS. It is a beauty! 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2019
    ac30man said:
    Or someone who is selling a Richlite rubbish neck LP Custom that you said was stunning?  I Lol’d that remark in your description. Your guitar looks wonderful and is a bargain. Real ebony too.  I have had 2 richlite fretboards on a silver burst custom and this one. Both have been beautiful, stable and smooth. I also had ebony years ago and have no preference for either. GLWTS. It is a beauty! 
    Haha. Ok fair enough. Not keen on Richlite personally but it can still look stunning as it looks like ebony
    hyperben said:
    ac30man said:
    Haha. Ok fair enough. Not keen on Richlite personally but it can still look stunning as it looks like ebony ;)
    Haha....good point! Was definitely not lol’ing your guitar. GLWTS mate!
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10932
    FWIW I think pretty much every high end Les Paul gets phantom LOL'd.  This is a beautiful guitar at a great price.  @hyperben is great to deal with too. GLWTS
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5214
    edited November 2019
    roberty said:
    FWIW I think pretty much every high end Les Paul gets phantom LOL'd.  This is a beautiful guitar at a great price.  @hyperben is great to deal with too. GLWTS
    This is very true, unfortunately some people think they're amusing.

Edit: I see the keyboard warriors have lol'ed me 3 times thus far, wish I was as hard as you guys. What were you, second toughest in the infant's? Wow, it's now 4, thanks for boosting my frets guys, so nice of you. Yayyyyyy 5 now.....

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • p_jay78p_jay78 Frets: 182
    hyperben said:
    Thanks. Yes I’m not sure either. Could be the bedroom dealer who got upset with me this week when I wouldn’t sell it to him. Haha
    Wasn't a certain bedroom dealer in Leicester was it?
    p_jay78 said:
    hyperben said:
    Wasn't a certain bedroom dealer in Leicester was it?
    No it was one Bogner Regis which isn’t too far from me.
    roberty said:
    Mine has 1 lol and 4 wow..... no phantom on thIs thread. I lol’d the wording of this post, certainly not the guitar, owner or the price! See my post above. I don’t mind the phantom lol on my ad. Had that before and it’s fine. Hyperbens Lp looks fantastic and is priced well to sell. 
    Bump
  • Nice! What pickups?

I sometimes think, therefore I am intermittent
    edited November 2019
    Nice! What pickups?

They’re 490R/498T pickups 
    edited November 2019
    Crazy price drop to sell. £1795 firm. Any takers?
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wow. Amazing price.
    I blame Brexit :-)

Good luck with the sale - that's got to go quick. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    This is now on eBay for 2535
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2336
    Oof, too slow again :/