SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

withdrawn - Gibson Les Paul Junior

What's Hot
MikeSMikeS Frets: 2146
edited November 2019 in Guitars £
Gibson Les Paul Junior

Screenshot-2019-10-12-at-12-51-53

Screenshot-2019-10-12-at-12-54-41

£895 Withdrawn

Happy to post next day via UPS.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
    that's beautiful.  <3
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MikeSMikeS Frets: 2146
    Still available

adamm82 said:
    that's beautiful.  <3
    Thank you

Reduced 

edited November 2019
    Back up for sale.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2019
    Bump

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks for the trade offers, but for sale only. Just looking to raise some funds. Happy to listen to offers though 

• Although you were sarcastic and rude about my first offer,I later offered £850.Not far from your £895..
    You totally ignored that. Thats good money for yet another totally over-priced guitar..
    2reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Although you were sarcastic and rude about my first offer,I later offered £850.Not far from your £895..
    You totally ignored that. Thats good money for yet another totally over-priced guitar..
    WTF 

if you have an issue you shouldnt be raising it on the guys FS thread 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2019
    @mrmorrison sorry, I had stuck you on my ignore list after your initial extreme low ball offer. Obviously once you’re on the ignore list any messages are auto deleted by the forum software, and all your posts are greyed out. I had no idea you messaged, and only knew about this post due to @mikeyrob73 quoting it. If you’re going to make such offensive offers, don’t be so offended if forum members ignore you. 

And by the sounds of it, even if I didn’t have you on my ignore list, and received a message from you offering me £850 after your initial low ball, I would have ignored you anyway. Money’s not the be all and end all, I much prefer nice people.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Rule number one..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • We dont really know anything about each other so assumptions of who is nice and not nice is not for you to judge. A low offer was an opening bid. I then went as close as i could to full amount and you judged me by cutting me off.You still own a lovely guitar that you probably did not want to sell so just play it and enjoy it and dont judge people so quickly.         
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    Just so we're all clear. An offer of £650 for something I'm selling for £895, makes you not nice. 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom