SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted lead vocals, maybe rhythm guitar for East Sussex pub blues/RnB thing

What's Hot
steven70steven70 Frets: 1262
edited December 2019 in Personnel
Long shot as per usual...but

After a front person- vocals (perhaps with guitar or some other instrument) to help me put together a blues/RnB thing.
Nothing controversial, pub rock, blues and R&B with a late 60s, 70s vibe, bit of jamming, but good energy levels, no posing and
absolutely no Mustang f_cking Sally function band types. I am a reasonable man, God knows I've tried, but I can't seem to find anyone who gets that last part...Anyways....Based East Sussex on the south coast but I'll happily drive a way. 

Thanks

Edit: Don't need to be a 'Pro' singer, always favour a bit of grit and honesty over polished performance so if this is something you fancy giving a go, drop me a line.  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I can "medley" mustang Sally with midnight hour if that helps - seriously though i would jump at this if i weren't living in the East Midlands !
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • steven70steven70 Frets: 1262
    Aha- sounds perfect- thank you!
    Yep, shame it's just a bit too far...even if we met half way for rehearsals!
    Cheers tho :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom