SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: MXL V67 Condenser Mic

What's Hot
absolutpepperabsolutpepper Frets: 222
edited March 2020 in Studio & Rec £
Hey,

Selling my older model MXL V67.  Some say these have more mojo than the V67g version but to be honest I cant possibly say cause I am pretty sure its the same spec.  This one has the Joly Mod which simply has removed the inner mesh from the headbasket.  This opens up the sound considerably, and I do have to say it sounds brilliant, but Ive just upgraded to a C414 so its not being used.  

Speaking of the headbasket, its taken a dent at some point in its life - you can see from the photos.  I cant quite remember when but its been like this for at least 6 or 7 years now.  I have taken plenty of pics so you can see that the capsule is completely fine and the headbasket did its job of protecting it.  MXL quoted me £50+ to get a replacement headbasket but I decided to leave to as its purely aesthetic.

A great inexpensive condenser for the studio that sounds fab.

Looking for £65 posted PPG. Pics on imgur at: https://imgur.com/gallery/EZd87k2

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 7405
    Good luck with selling a used mic in these times. Might be worth saying when it was last used, and if it’s been stored in a box since then!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • absolutpepperabsolutpepper Frets: 222
    edited March 2020
    Yeah, im aware i've picked my moments but I cant see a scenario where anyone is going to get covid-19 from an old MXL V67.  The mic has been stored with all my other mics in a pick and pluck hard case.  I have a moderate sized home recording studio and it was used as recently as last week to record some male backing vocals on a session.
  • Bump