No such thing as a "phantom" LOL...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6635
    Trude said:
    Ah, gotcha.  I clearly blinked and missed it.  
    There were also a few small discussion threads about Peter Green you might have missed. Suggest you don’t ask about him again...
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8175
    In other Breaking News, Thatcher has just announced we have invaded the Falklands...
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    Trude said:
    You can, but for the recent discussions viewers they would get multiple copies of the same post!
    Only initially though, right?  It wouldn't take long for those closed duplicates to dive down to the lower reaches of the recents list.  Looking at it now, each page of recents seems to account for about an hour's worth of posts.  You don't find anything from yesterday till page 6, and the whole list ends at Aug 5th.  
    If they are pinned announcements then they stay at the top until we unpin them...
  • TrudeTrude Frets: 914
    Hattigol said:
    In other Breaking News, Thatcher has just announced we have invaded the Falklands...
    I'm pretty sure that was pinned to the headlines for more than one week, and not just in the readers' letters pages either!  :)
    Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
  • Hattigol said:
    Is she leading the charge... in that new-fangled boat... The Titanic?
    Trude said:
    You can, but for the recent discussions viewers they would get multiple copies of the same post!
    Only initially though, right?  It wouldn't take long for those closed duplicates to dive down to the lower reaches of the recents list.  Looking at it now, each page of recents seems to account for about an hour's worth of posts.  You don't find anything from yesterday till page 6, and the whole list ends at Aug 5th.  
    If they are pinned announcements then they stay at the top until we unpin them...
    But there are lots of pinned announcements in other subforums that aren't also pinned to recents.  It looks like only the Off Topic announcements are there at the mo.  If your duplicate post is pinned to Help & Feedback, it wouldn't automatically get pinned in recents, right?

Trading feedback here
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6378
    Look on the bright-side - you're getting attributable LOLs aplenty ! ;)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    Jalapeno said:
    There is that.  I think they're all just jealous because I was able to tear myself away from a forum for a whole week and go do something else!  

Trading feedback here
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    Trude said:
    Trude said:
    But there are lots of pinned announcements in other subforums that aren't also pinned to recents.  It looks like only the Off Topic announcements are there at the mo.  If your duplicate post is pinned to Help & Feedback, it wouldn't automatically get pinned in recents, right?
    We get all sorts of options to pin in all sorts of places as modmins... :)
  • Trude said:
    Jalapeno said:
    There is that.  I think they're all just jealous because I was able to tear myself away from a forum for a whole week and go do something else!  

have a genuine lol, cos it was actually true thus funny
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• ICBMICBM Frets: 71950
    viz said:
    Have phantom-wowed you. :)
    The set was incomplete so I phantom-wis'ed him too!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• Trude said:
    Jalapeno said:
    Bollocks !! You've just been lurking!

Bye!

• BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5833
    Even though it says I Lolled you, it's not true, it's a fiendish plot against me  B)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.