Could someone help me on pricing, please?

What's Hot
swlabrswlabr Frets: 29
Hi

Got a BK Butler three knob Tube Driver. Good piece of kit. Splendid through my strat but not so convincing through my LP so I was thinking of putting it up for sale. It's got it's marks of use but works perfectly well. No box. So I was wondering how much these sell for.

Also got a Mojo Hand Recoil Delay. Boxed and like new, except for the velcro attached to the bottom. It's a digital delay but quite analoguish.

Thanks in advance
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4374
    The tube drivers aren't worth much anymore... I'll give you £10 for it though out of charity? ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74393
    swlabr said:

Got a BK Butler three knob Tube Driver. Good piece of kit. Splendid through my strat but not so convincing through my LP so I was thinking of putting it up for sale.
    You put the guitar through the pedal, not the other way round... reverse the order and it will be fine.

;)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    ICBM said:   You put the guitar through the pedal...
    Only if you mince it up fine enough to fit through those little jack socket thingies...   :P

I'll get me coat...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 23145
    They sell for anything between £5 and £300. I picked one up in exchange for two ducks, a swede, and a copy of the 1978 Playfair Cricket Annual. 

• swlabrswlabr Frets: 29
    edited June 2014
    ICBM said:
    swlabr said:

Got a BK Butler three knob Tube Driver. Good piece of kit. Splendid through my strat but not so convincing through my LP so I was thinking of putting it up for sale.
    You put the guitar through the pedal, not the other way round... reverse the order and it will be fine.

;)
    Very good point made. I'm even worse playing than expressing myself. Anyway I swear I was doing it the other way round.

Not sure about the duck exchange rate but hopefully more than the 10 quid I was offered by guitargeek62? Wish it was nearer to the 300 mark but I doubt it. 

Cheers for the laughs
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 23145
    £120 to £150 on the 'bay. If you sold it for £120 (no fees) on the forum, I'd say you've done well. 

• swlabrswlabr Frets: 29
    Cheers!