DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3362
in Guitar tFB Trader
www.danielsguitars.co.uk
(formerly customkits)
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3362
    tFB Trader
    Here's an hss strat I made and it's turned out really nice, it'll be a very versatile guitar imo
    There's a comparison between custom shop single coils and mojo's, the mojo's just worked with the humbucker but let me know what you think of the comparison
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8360
    Stunning. 
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • stanstan Frets: 190
    Very nice !

• poopotpoopot Frets: 9100
    I like that... not as much as the daphne blue strat he has in the vid... daphne is the best blue ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9100
    Joking aside... only someone without ears would think the CS pickups sound better than the mojos... 

Although I guess the “internet” wisdom makes folk hear the CS as nicer sounding, that said, the CS pickups were wound by a mystical lady with magic hands so what do I know!...
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8360
    poopot said:
    Joking aside... only someone without ears would think the CS pickups sound better than the mojos... 

Although I guess the “internet” wisdom makes folk hear the CS as nicer sounding, that said, the CS pickups were wound by a mystical lady with magic hands so what do I know!...
    I liked them both. But I did marginally prefer the CS ones. 

I guess I have no ears - which is going to make it a bugger when I need to put my glasses on...
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    tFB Trader
    It's been interesting to see what people prefer but I'm sticking to mojo, in the room cs one's couldn't compete with the 60s strats from marc
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
  • Hattigol said:
    poopot said:

I liked them both. But I did marginally prefer the CS ones. 

I guess I have no ears - which is going to make it a bugger when I need to put my glasses on...
    Same ear... I mean hear... i mean here :lol: 
  • jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2161
    It looks great and sounds fantastic. What was the final cost? I only watched two mins of the video. ;)
  • skippy76skippy76 Frets: 625
    Sounds awesome, great player, I’d not seen his stuff before
    tFB Trader
    jeztone2 said:
    It looks great and sounds fantastic. What was the final cost? I only watched two mins of the video. ;)
    Final cost in parts is a tough one as Mike bought most of it and I did the rest, we did have a guesstimate of around a £1k ish in parts alone, hope that helps
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
    tFB Trader
    skippy76 said:
    Sounds awesome, great player, I’d not seen his stuff before
    Thanks Toby, yes mike's great, he's done alot of demos for me for free so this was a bit of payback which was overdue
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)