SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Danelectro Convertible?

What's Hot
Probably a tall order, but throwing out the feelers. Maybe someone wants to get rid of one....Not sure yet of budget limit, depends...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Man, I really miss mine. Had a lovely flame on the neck. Sounds like nothing else.
  • Man, I really miss mine. Had a lovely flame on the neck. Sounds like nothing else.
    Sometimes they felt like they would crumble in your hands, but had an interesting sound for sure.
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5591
    I really wish Danelectro would do an Alan Sparhawk signature model with the six-a-side headstock - maybe without the coins taped to the body though... he makes it sound soooo good though. GLWTQ!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @Whitecat yeah the headstock on his is way nicer than the coke bottle headstock.
    There is a company called rebel relic making one with a tele headstock but its €2.5k...
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5591
    I do see six-a-side ones pop up on Reverb from time to time... they are less of an anomaly than they seem. Set a search there and you might get lucky...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1488
    Anyone selling one of these? I am in the EU though, so might halt my horse! I do have a Korean Epi Joe Pass I may be able to offer as some kind of trade!