Very, very drunk!

What's Hot
zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534

I have spent the night basically tripping my tits off, and this morning tried to get out of bed and just fell on the floor! Stumbled around the flat like a complete arse not knowing what the hell was going on. It feels like I’ve drunk 15 cans of special brew, struggled to dial 111 and they sent out an ambulance after hearing me try and explain the situation. The culprit? Taking a new medication of Promethazine hydrochloride mixed with diazepam, I’m properly mullered and have to stay off my feet for the rest of the day. Ooof, and it’s taken an age to write this.
Tomorrow will be a good day.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18657
    Wow, that sounds really unfunny, hope the effect wears off or you get used to it.
    Hadn't heard of Promethazine hydrochloride before, but having looked it up it has the longest list of possible freaky side effects I've seen in a while.
    If it's a new medication to you, it could be like some antidepressants where the early side effects can be much worse than the  condition being treated.
    Anyway, fingers crossed that you get back to feeling better soon.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30289
    I'll take the new medication off your hands if you've no more use for it.
    Sounds great.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6385
    Yes, as above ^^^^ look after yourself and hope you're not feeling so bad very soon.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3822
    Look after yourself dude. Maybe you shouldn't take any more until you speak to your Dr? At least take it easy with the valium. 
  • JazzthatJazzthat Frets: 163
    Metrazapine is pretty much similar . I always think of these medications as an experimental treatment !
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30289
    edited March 2021
    It can take doctors a bit of trial & error before they work out the ideal dose.
    Anything with valium is gonna make you feel a bit wonky for a while.
  • russpmrusspm Frets: 438
    Stay safe bro