SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS DigiDesign 003R (rack) recording interface

clearing out my old recording room and found my mobile recording interface, a digi-design (avid) 003r (rack mounted option) firewire recording interface.

it's currently in a 4u bag with a Sampson powerbrite power strip in the top and all the cables in the bottom (it was my get a bag, go to place, plug in easy and record) setup. it worked great, really easy interface to use. 

This is now no use to me as they have not made Mac 64bit drivers for it but they do make Windows drivers for it so if you want a cheap and actually very good recording interface to do some recording either at home or on the go, this is a great unit.

£100 delivered, or if you want it in the bag with power strip or just the bag etc, talk to me and we can work something out. Any interest I'll take some photos, but it's pretty much mint condition, one of the benefits of keeping it in a rack bag.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    going to give this a bump before putting this back in the loft.
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10398
    Have you got a version of PT LE to go with it ?
    Thanks
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    I'm %70 certain it's registered to the hardware ID/Serial, so you setup a pro-tools account and download and it asks the serial (I remember having to take it out of a rack to read the serial).

I don't know how it works now/how valid that is after digidesgin and avid took over.
    no one want a good recording interface ?
    bump - moving house so clearing out the loft, open to an offer a trade etc.
    had moving quote....need to clear more stuff.
    moved this to new house despite better judgement, so if anyone is interested let me know open to trades now as it's wasted space not being used.

happy to bundle this up with the Lexicon reverb rack unit I'm selling or in a mega deal with the case/power conditioner/lexicon/003r 

bump for this - open to offers trades etc, sad to see this just sitting in a bag and taking up space.