What’s Your Avatar Picture?

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7300
    Mine is a section of our bands logo from the "nighfall" era. 
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • me being Kirk Hammett...<br>
    <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/60446/">My trading feedback</a><br><br>is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?<br><br>
  • <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/175/axisus">axisus</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><span class="vanilla-mention-@">@skullfunkerry That is one hell of a cool guitar! Love it!<br><br>Most appealing that I've seen in a long time ...</span></div> </blockquote> <br>Thank you very much. It's been nearly 4 months now and I still grin every time I look at it - especially in the evening, it really looks like its glowing :lol:<br>
    <div>Too much gain... is just about enough \m/<br></div><div><br></div><div>I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)</div><div><br></div><div><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.soundcloud.com/kerryymm">www.soundcloud.com/kerryymm</a><br></div>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • moremore Frets: 230
     I'm interested in guitar picks , the history and stuff  like that.  My avatar are  some old D'Andrea picks 
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4053
    <div><span class="vanilla-mention-@">@skullfunkerry I've also had the first genuine bit of guitar longing in years seeing that.  Went googling and Schecter Sun Valley came up.  And Andertons are out of stock or I suspect there'd be one on its way to me right now.  <br></span></div><div><span class="vanilla-mention-@"><br></span></div>
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19108
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" title="Link: null">Grunfeld</a> said:</div> <div><div><span>@skullfunkerry I've also had the first genuine bit of guitar longing in years seeing that.  Went googling and Schecter Sun Valley came up.  And Andertons are out of stock or I suspect there'd be one on its way to me right now.  <br></span></div><div><br></div></div> </blockquote> <span>Sun Valley's? Were available for </span>peanuts...<br>
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10737
    edited March 2021
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank">axisus</a> said:</div> <div><blockquote class="Quote"> <div><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank">thecolourbox</a> said:</div> <div><blockquote class="Quote"> <div><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank">strtdv</a> said:</div> <div><blockquote class="Quote"> <div><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank">thecolourbox</a> said:</div> <div><blockquote class="Quote"> <div><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank">axisus</a> said:</div> <div>A salmon pink happy baby octopus. Everyone should have a salmon pink happy baby octopus. Except things that eat baby octopii. They should not have a salmon pink happy baby octopus.</div> </blockquote> Wouldn't it be octopod rather than octopi? </div> </blockquote> Octopodes if you're being really strict, as it's Greek rather than Latin</div> </blockquote> That's the one yes, sorry. </div> </blockquote> Never miss the opportunity to use a word with two ii's as it is ultra cool, even if its the wrong word. I'm standing by Octopii</div> </blockquote> <br><div><br></div><div><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://i.imgur.com/0f8Bgf4.jpg">https://i.imgur.com/0f8Bgf4.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div>;
    <div><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Roland</a> said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.<br><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Supportact</a> said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.<br></div>
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4218
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/12702/skullfunkerry">skullfunkerry</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/175/axisus">axisus</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><span class="vanilla-mention-@">@skullfunkerry That is one hell of a cool guitar! Love it!<br><br>Most appealing that I've seen in a long time ...</span></div> </blockquote> <br>Thank you very much. It's been nearly 4 months now and I still grin every time I look at it - especially in the evening, it really looks like its glowing :lol:<br></div> </blockquote> They really are awesome ,  I love the idea of the sustainiac ,I wondered if I’d be able to stop any open strings vibrating but I guess it’s just like playing a regular guitar using high gain 
  • <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/15223/hollywoodrox">hollywoodrox</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/12702/skullfunkerry">skullfunkerry</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/175/axisus">axisus</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><span class="vanilla-mention-@">@skullfunkerry That is one hell of a cool guitar! Love it!<br><br>Most appealing that I've seen in a long time ...</span></div> </blockquote> <br>Thank you very much. It's been nearly 4 months now and I still grin every time I look at it - especially in the evening, it really looks like its glowing :lol:<br></div> </blockquote> They really are awesome ,  I love the idea of the sustainiac ,I wondered if I’d be able to stop any open strings vibrating but I guess it’s just like playing a regular guitar using high gain </div> </blockquote> It's surprisingly easy to control actually: it seems that the Sustainiac is strong enough to keep a note going but not quite strong enough to start it, if you see what I mean. You do need to be a little bit more careful, but as you say if you're used to playing with a bit of gain then you'll be fine.<br><br> <span class="vanilla-mention-@"><span class="vanilla-mention-@">@Grunfeld have a look at GAK, that's where mine came from. They had a blue one in stock last time i looked...</span></span>
    <div>Too much gain... is just about enough \m/<br></div><div><br></div><div>I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)</div><div><br></div><div><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.soundcloud.com/kerryymm">www.soundcloud.com/kerryymm</a><br></div>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12433
    Mine is a very handsome silver fox. 
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4908
    A recent acquisition..... 
    <h2><i>My head said brake, but my heart cried never.</i></h2><h1><br></h1>
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12009
    An experimental self-portrait I did when I was about 17
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3068
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/1350/ToneControl" title="Link: /profile/1350/ToneControl">ToneControl</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">An experimental self-portrait I did when I was about 17</div> </blockquote> I’ve never looked closely, but always assumed it was a young Wilko. 
  • alalalkasaralalalkasar Frets: 364
    Mine is my spirit animal and life coach captain haddock.
  • markjmarkj Frets: 915
    Rosa my 14 month old Cairn terrier.
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24852
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/1350/ToneControl" title="Link: /profile/1350/ToneControl">ToneControl</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">An experimental self-portrait I did when I was about 17</div> </blockquote> I always thought it was Roger Waters!
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/33/RobDavies">RobDavies</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/1350/ToneControl" title="Link: /profile/1350/ToneControl">ToneControl</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">An experimental self-portrait I did when I was about 17</div> </blockquote> I’ve never looked closely, but always assumed it was a young Wilko. </div> </blockquote> I used a very long exposure, and moved my eyes around a lot to blur them
    edited March 2021
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank">markj</a> said:</div> <div>Rosa my 14 month old Cairn terrier.</div> </blockquote> very nice, she has a similar colouring to ours, but she's 10 now - so she's now also got a white bandit mask around her eyes
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5814
    It's Gilly the Pooh. Guitar legend and the best black strat slinger in the Hundred Acre Woods.
  • Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1283
    Mine’s a guitar.