SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Leicester - looking for a singer/guitarist

For when we are out of Lockdown, I would really like to find a permanent singer for the band.

This track was mixed by sound on sound, and featured in the magazine.

Plus had a few likes  and comments from some music people like cornershop, Ryan Adams, Jesus Jones etc. 

We are really in it for fun, but do have our own space to record, and we did get a little label but haven't done much with it.

I am probably not selling this !!!!

Musically its all psych, indie and rock, but we can and will try most styles.

If you are interested send me a PM

Listen to Cherry Cola - Sam's Mix by Vietnam Flashbacks on #SoundCloud

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9654
    Enjoyed that - I'm no good to you as I'm not local (over in Brum) but that's an interesting sound. Sounds quite unsettling in a way but always moving so feels a very fluid song. Great stuff
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12254
    That’s a decent song. Reminds me of pretty in pink. 
  • midiman1962midiman1962 Frets: 100
    I liked the guitar sound on this....as you say the right vocal will lift it - good luck ..the right person will be out there 
  • CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 882
    edited April 2021
    I liked the guitar sound on this....as you say the right vocal will lift it - good luck ..the right person will be out there 
    Thanks, it's just the one track that had the most plays, we have had other track's on some compilations as well

our friend sang this one, he did a good job. However he plays in an 80s band so is very busy with that.

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• munckee said:
    That’s a decent song. Reminds me of pretty in pink. 
    Thanks, I think that's the vocal. It definitely has a Psychedelic Furs sound to the voice.

• Enjoyed that - I'm no good to you as I'm not local (over in Brum) but that's an interesting sound. Sounds quite unsettling in a way but always moving so feels a very fluid song. Great stuff
    Thanks , it's a simple song, I wrote the whole thing in a jam in a few minutes of free flowing thoughts, when we recorded it moved away from the more JAMC sound I had in mind, but definitely works. I hope 

• Here is another, again mixed by Sound on Sound.

Listen to Vietnam Flashback - Sam's Mix by Vietnam Flashbacks on #SoundCloud

• Really hoping someone will be interested in coming down

• Bump

• Bump

• Bump